dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

moldy


Our mold problem is officially out of hand. We tossed the matress tonight after finding the carpet underneath it was moldy. We bought some borax at the grocery store acorss the street, and Erik's making a kitten bed in the living room. He told me not to worry--I said, "I'm not worried. I'm freaked out." Uninvited organisms unwelcome.

At mutant tree, I was anti-social except for a nice chat I had about the Book Collector and gushing about out hotel room in Las Vegas with an almost-stranger. Just keep talking (and you're bound to make sense sooner or later).

I was reading an article this morning about the phenomenon of the demon sitting on your chest, when you're trying to sleep. I want to see a study of how people across cultures envision their monsters. Gender, how long their hair is, fangs or no fangs, old, young, stinky?

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20050709/bob9.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home