dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 02, 2007

playing along--10 things meme

Once you have been tagged, you are to write a blog containing 10 weird or random things about you. At the end of the blog, you are then to choose 10 other people to "tag." You must then post a comment allowing them to know that they have been tagged in your latest blog.

I have played along with memes like this before, so it's hard to think of new things, but I'll try.

1. I used to have a brick collection.

2. I like to look at color samples at the hardware store.

3. I like to suck on rocks.

4. I used to eat chalk (not anymore).

5. I learned to talk when I was really young.

6. I have to cut all the tags off my clothes or they drive me nuts.

7. I have a phenomenal memory for conversations and song lyrics.

8. I have strong feelings about plants.

9. I have a broken copy machine in my bedroom.

10. I love hyenas but don't talk about it very much.

Okay, that was sort of tough. Now I will tag...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen. Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. Rudolf, and Santa. I don't think any of those people read my blog, except maybe for Santa (since he has to make sure I'm good).

3 Comments:

  • At March 03, 2007 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From Santa:
    1. I love my family
    2. I love the sun & the Son
    3. I love a nice cup of tea
    4. I love sunsets
    5. I love sunrises
    6. I love the outlines of the mountains
    7. I love the beach
    8. I enjoy doing nothing (but thinking)
    9. I love my swing
    10. I like flowers

     
  • At March 03, 2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I love your swing too, especially when we're sitting together talking.

     
  • At April 04, 2007 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to eat glue when I was little, and loved it. ehehhehe Thanx for playing along! <3333

     

Post a Comment

<< Home