dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, August 05, 2007

mishap

Yesterday we went to Susanville to visit my cousin S who's in prison there, but something mysterious happened. It was like a bad dream. "I dreamed we drove a really long way to see my cousin in jail, but then when we got there they told us to come back in two hours, and we did, but then everyone got to see their person but for some reason we didn't get to see ours. Then at 2:30 when visiting hours were over, a guard finally brought him, but it was too late, and we waved, but he didn't see us."

Today I went to church and choir practice. We went to Trader Joe's and the postie. I'm depressed but Erik kicked me out of bed, so here I am blogging.

Also in the news, I have a nephew who's probably getting born today. It's very windy here and not too hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home