dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, February 02, 2008

chocolate

I do the same things over and over again. I can't believe it's Saturday again. Choir practice was fine. We sang a lot of songs, songs for three pujas. I don't care for all the Shiva songs--they're fast and not very artful or nuanced. They bounce along, jolly.

Erik and I went for a walk. It was cold and rainy but not raining. Blah blah blah blah blah. I should try to make you feel what the walk was really like. I was in a bad mood. I told Erik, "I hate everything." The wind blew my hair around. Erik said, "What about those trees?" And I hated the trees too.

Something new is that I've been eating chocolate. For a long time I thought I had an allergy or sensitivity, but recently I tried white chocolate again, and I'm perfectly fine. I plan to move on to milk chocolate and finally dark and see if I remain okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home