dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 10, 2010

brunch

Yesterday I went to vegan brunch at my friend Kat's place. It was so fun! I don't like parties, but this one was very small, and I knew and liked everyone there. It's rare that I see people other than Erik and church friends, so this brunch was special to me.

Kat said she'd put all the recipes up on her blog. I want the recipe for sweet potato biscuits especially.

In addition to eating wonderful foods, I also got to see Kat play Wii (I had never seen a Wii before). And she showed me her worm bin in the backyard. I brought her a piece of art my by artist friend Predrag in Serbia. She loaned me two books. I got some nice hugs, and I got to visit Smokey the cat who lives in the laundry room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home