dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

toast

This morning I got furious with my pretend doctor and decided to go for a walk, but I was wearing these substandard socks, and the right one kept slipping down so my bare heel was rubbing on my shoe in a way that hurt. So I didn't walk long. That pissed me off too.

Then in the day I scored that project I'm scoring right now, and I made a CD for a friend, and then P called and wanted me to help her at my place of worship, so I went at 6, and I used the folding machine to fold bulletins, and I stuffed envelopes and sealed them with purple gluestick glue.

I was kind of delirious with mental and emotional exhaustion. But I got to see Swami. He was wearing his pale blue belt that B got at the dollar store. I hate those belts B got at the dollar store! Later he foisted prasad upon me, which was fine. Kind of stale, actually. P wanted me to walk with her, but I wanted to go home.

Tonight Erik's out at a poetry workshop. I had extra-tasty toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home