dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, August 13, 2010

SF trip

Yesterday I went to San Francisco with friends. We ate vegan foods that surpassed all expectations at Gracias Madre and then vegan ice cream at Maggie Mudd's. It was fun to look at stores in the Mission district, and I bought a few cute cards and looked at books. I met a new friend K who reminded me of someone I would have known for a long time. I was comfortable with her. We visited a beautifully painted place called The Women's Building. Its outside is covered with one of the most beautiful murals I have ever seen. It was fun and exhausting to ride BART and busses. We got very cold waiting for a bus and had a cuddle huddle. H took pictures. I was quiet but I hope not too quiet.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home