dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

under the weather

Yesterday SAT scoring ended, and we have two weeks off work. This morning we went to our favorite park where I had a nice walk. Then I worked on a letter to MM who lives in Florida.

In the afternoon I saw my friend A, the A who is 65 and is a birder. We had a nice conversation. She's reconciled with her son. She had to go because friends were coming over to help her trim some plants.

Then Erik and I went to the library and two thrift stores. I found a beautiful bowl for 49 cents and some stationery with pictures of shoes on it for a dollar.

I have too many books to read, too many movies to watch. I just want to lie in bed dozing.

"The earth is rotating. Let's say you don't know that. You think there's a force. But there isn't one. That's fictitious force." <-- Erik

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home