dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 19, 2010

song

Yesterday I went to visit P in the skilled nursing home. It was horrible there. She has a roommate, and the roommate was moaning the whole time, or more like keening. That was really disturbing. P seems a little out of it, and I think she said they have her on a sedative, and I have no idea why.

Then we went to the library and a thrift store where Erik found some things. I almost bought a sheet, but it was kind of ugly plaid, a plaid with a lot of white in it. I will check back for a prettier one.

I need to do some Christmas shopping for my dad--he finally gave me an ideas list. But I figure tomorrow--Monday--will be less crazy than today. Last night I made myself a long to do list.

It's pouring rain here. I want to walk, though, and the hourly forecast says it will let up around 10.

SAT scoring ended yesterday, and I have a song in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home