dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, February 28, 2011

a blank

Today was a big old headache. "S happens," says Erik. We lived to tell the tale, hundreds of dollars lighter. My world view has been a little damaged. Sorry to be so cryptic--I just don't want to go into it here.

I'm trying to think of something light hearted to say and drawing a blank.

1. I'm grateful for my health--I can see, hear, walk, etc.
2. I'm grateful for Erik and his endless support.
3. We took a dusk walk at the park and hashed things out brilliantly.
4. I have a nice warm bed to sleep in tonight.
5. The neighbor boy sold Erik two ghost stories. I will see about scanning them and posting them here.

1 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2011 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am also greatful for your health, your husband's endless support, your ability to hash things out, the warm bed you have to sleep in at night and your ability to enjoy stories.

    I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home