dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, July 14, 2011

organic cherries

Yesterday we went to Berkeley. Then in the evening I saw my friend H. We went for a long walk through midtown. We went to The G Spot and looked at their wares. I enjoyed the night wind and moving through the dark. I brought her a sunflower I picked at Vic Fazio on the way home from Berkeley. I brought her organic cherries that I bought at Berkeley Bowl. We did not go to Tilden Park like usual. We went to Shorebird Park and looked at birds and squirrels. A hawk landed on a boulder, hawk on a rock. We were afraid the hawk would eat the white goose that seemed out of place. I saw a squirrel eating a dead crab. I wondered what a squirrel would be eating that was bright red then saw when I got closer and the squirrel dropped it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home