dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 05, 2011

food news

1. I started some lentils to sprout two days ago, and they're sprouting! They are our favorite thing to put on salads. And good in sandwiches too. We hadn't made any in a long time, like half a year. Somehow we got out of the habit.

2. I bought some broccoli soup at Grocery Outlet and was concerned it'd just taste like pureed broccoli like the sweet potato soup we bought tasted just like pureed sweet potatoes. Anyway, the broccoli soup is pretty good but so salty. Usually I am a salt-loving person, but this is a bit much.

3. Also I bought some hummus at Grocery Outlet that is basil pesto flavor and it really does taste like hummus and pesto at the same time. How strange. And how strange that I didn't anticipate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home