dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, November 11, 2011

can lids are dangerous

Yesterday I was getting refried beans out of a can and cut my finger on the can lid. It was my second time cutting myself with a can lid--the previous time was about 15 years ago when I worked at the dining commons at UCSB.

The November scoring session started yesterday. I am doing well so far.

Also yesterday I applied to be a student at the nearest community college. I want to take a Spanish class in January. It will be expensive, but we'll see.

This morning we got our new CSA box. We have a lot of winter squash now. It's getting ridiculous, our backlog. I want to make some spaghetti squash enchiladas.

Yesterday was a fantastic mail day. I got three letters, a zine, two cds I ordered from Plan-it-x Records, and some art.

Have I ever told you my affirmations? I keep them on my keyboard where I see them all day. Here they are.

I love myself deeply and unconditionally.
Life is beautiful. Life is fulfilling. I love life.
I have more than enough money to fulfill all of my needs and desires.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home