dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 29, 2012

lazy Sunday

Today we went to the big farmers market under the freeway to look for the Really Really Free Market but couldn't find it. But facebook tells me they were there. Arg.

But we talked to a really nice 99%er and bought Bariani olive oil and some organic pink lady apples. Then we went birding near Davis. It was good. Pictures follow. Snow geese, tundra swans, blackbirds, a meadowlark, raptors, LBJs.

Then we went to Davis to a cafe, and I got lemonade and a vegan brownie, and Erik got coffee.

Then we went to the Davis food co-op, where we got green noodles and vegan coconut peanut brittle (so good!) and a grapefruit and a stainless steel tea strainer.

Then we came home and ate green noodles, and I talked on the phone with R for an hour. It was great. I told her how I feel about goals. She explained meeting someone who she possibly had already met in a dream. She was making soymilk with a soymilk-making machine.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home