dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

thanks

Last night I baked sweet potato chocolate chip cookies.  They're vegan.  I didn't have any vanilla, or it's nowhere to be found, at least.  So I asked a neighbor, which led to a whole saga.  Finally I had vanilla.  And I shared cookies with neighbors.  They said they were good.

Today I went to my old place to do some packing.  I'm going through the "big closet" which is so big it's like a little room.  I'm making progress, but the work is very emotional.  Mostly it's the paper stuff that's emotional--old poems, old letters, teaching stuff.  I hold onto some of the teaching stuff though if I ever did teach again, I would start over. 

M has to be completely out of his old place by the 30th.  We make runs almost every day.  The livingroom is filled with boxes.  I'm really grateful for my truck.  Thanks, Mom and Dad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home