dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 02, 2012

karaoke

Today we went to SF Zine Fest and had a great time.  I don't think I'll blog about it a lot, though.

Last night we went to a party.  It was a friend's going away party, at a bar.  I have been to bars only a handful of times, in my life--I don't drink.  But there was karaoke.  My friend who's moving away sang a duet with her friend, and they seemed so happy and were dancing.  I had grapefruit juice.  Ming had Coke.

As for me, I thought about singing "Hand in Glove" or "This Charming Man" but we had to leave early.  Maybe next time.  This was Pine Cove Tavern, with free popcorn.  And someone brought vegan cookies to share, in a paper bag, coconut lime, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home