dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, January 25, 2014

enjoy it

This morning we brainstormed things to do.  Dad said my brainstorm would be a light shower. 

I said we should go whale watching, something different, to be on a boat together.  Parents said no. 

Then Mom and I cut pictures and words out of magazines.  We're going to collage.

Next we'll go to the pier, where Dad will buy fresh cod.

I had a theory that a joker years ago grafted a blood orange branch to the orange tree so people would be confused by a blood orange in with their regular oranges. 

Dad found some cardstock for us to collage on.  It's white with little pink fibers. 

And that's today so far.  There will never again be another Jan 25 2014, so enjoy it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home