dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, February 22, 2014

death etc

This morning we found out our neighbor died.  I used to go with her to free breakfast sometimes, and she was 35.  She was a good hugger.  I can't believe she's dead.

Grieving is hard work, so I'm giving myself another sick day.  But Ming is outside doing yardwork with the landlord and a living neighbor.

I was cleaning my desk.  I eliminated the huge pile on the left.  I threw a lot away.  I am inspired by my friend AL who lives a clutter-free life.  She's the one we visited in Arcata.

I can hear living neighbors talking downstairs outside.  It's a warm day.  I am avoiding everyone.  I have been avoiding everyone for a while now.

And that's the very heavy news for today.  Don't break your arms carrying my heavy news.  Just leave it by the door.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home