dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 31, 2014

chants

Rainy here.  Rainy there? 

I made some good lentil soup for lunch.  With carrots.  I used to hate cooked carrots, and now I like them.

Had a great phone date.  Ming sent some zines off to Olympia.

Trying to get some chants together to bring to the Sacred Peace Walk.  We met with Swami today to talk about a particular one.  I emailed the person who runs the women's group, worried she would not share chants with me, the women's group I used to be in and in fact was secretary for.  She would be happy to share chants with me but is not home.  So I phoned another friend to ask for chants.

Trying to figure out the best way to visit the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas.  Any tips for good places to camp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home