dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 05, 2014

nostalgia

I took the day off yoga--we went for a walk at McKinley Park instead.  I made vegan potato salad and generated mail.  Ming did a newsletter, and I'm listening to a mix I made someone last winter.  It has winter songs on it.  Oh, and I ate some organic apricots and a white nectarine.  I will miss California summer fruit.  I will miss Sacramento's trees.  I'm nostalgic already.

My bestie is helping me with the poem project I'm working on.  I lost all of E's poems, but luckily, my bestie was willing to scan them all for me, email them to me.  She is my archivist!  So now I can go back into that cave, which at time feels sad.  Does working hard on a certain project ever feel like going into a cave for you?  I am liking the cave idea lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home