dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 21, 2014

appreciative

I got some spots. It's hand foot & mouth.  Oops.  Mom says Dad went to the doctor who said it's a bad strain that's getting lots of adults.  And there's nothing to do but wait it out.

My computer is fixed and Ming backed up the files, but I don't have faith in the backup system so I don't know if I'll be able to get the files off it when I need them.  Yes, it was the power supply.  We are $113 lighter.

We went to a book club meeting last night.  Consensus was that it was a boring book.  I was the boardest, not being able to get more than a fourth of the way through.  Ming was the least board, enthusiastically enjoying it. 

Ming is like the opposite of Mikey in the old Life cereal commercials.  He likes everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home