dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 01, 2014

official welcome

Gmorning, friends.  I would like to officially welcome you to September.  I think it'll be a good one.  I was just saying elsewhere how I used to love this month, as a child.  New pencils, new dresses, and second third fourth fifth sixth chances.  The nip in the air.  Cold mornings.  Not really cold but enough to excite me.

Today I need to go through all the stuff I bought and traded for yesterday and get ready to mail tomorrow the presents.

Well, it's Labor Day and we don't have plans.  I called my learner last night to see if he wanted to get tutored today, but he's at a relative's house and we scheduled for Wednesday.  I need a walk.  I need rest.  I need breakfast.

Good almost-fall wishes to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home