dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

pretend hotdogs

This morning I was supposed to literacy tutor but got canceled on, which happens a lot.  Ming and I went for a walk to the co-op.  Then I walked to group, which was fine.  I was the only one there other than the two "peers."  But we had group just the same. 

Then we had vegan lunch at Anna's for $4.99 each and ran errands.

Then we went out to Carmichael and did the church bulletin.  Swami had us to lunch, so we had lunch #2.  It was fine.  The bulletin has two inserts this month, so it was more work.  But it was okay.

I played "Jaya Jaya Janani" and a Gayatri Mantra song on my phone and hope I'm not using up my parents' data plan.

Then we ran more errands and ate pretend hotdogs for dinner.  I was like a little kid who refuses the bun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home