dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, November 23, 2014

big time cookie fail

I baked some cookies.  They are vegan oatmeal cookies.  I pulled them out of the oven, and we each tried one.  First I thought it was pretty good.  Then I thought it tasted like nothing.  Then I thought it tasted strange.  The more I ate it, the less I liked it.  Now I think they're kind of nasty. 

"It's okay if you throw it away," I told my friend JR. 

Earlier we went to Buy Low for some baking soda and apple sauce for the recipe.  We looked for tea, but they didn't seem to have any.  But with the Mexican spices in their little cellophane bags on the wall, there was tea.  I chose Seven Blossoms and brewed some up.  It tastes like nothing too.

But the moral is the story is this: Don't trust random recipes on the internet that none of the comments are from people who actually tried the recipe.  And don't waste your friend JR's coconut oil on that shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home