dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, December 19, 2014

bad behavior

This morning we went to Walmart for a Christmas present that could not be found at Target.  It was raining hard. 

In the parking lot we saw a hit and run.  Someone in a silver car backed out of their parking space without looking and hit a black car.  The black car stopped, blocking the lane, and I was frustrated.  How would we get out?

Then two people got into the silver car.  One was carrying a dog.  The black car pulled up, and the silver car flew around the black car, and they drove away really really fast.

"Was that a hit and run?" I asked.

"Did you get their license plate?" Ming asked.  I hadn't even read the first digit of the license plate.

It was chilling, and I felt like the world was a bad place.  But at Walmart I found the present.  And I bought some fake flowers for the Echo.  And I got some Junior Mints which I ate happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home