dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 15, 2015

party win

We had a going away party yesterday.  It was not without mishaps.  Three people showed up early.  One person was almost two hours early.  It was actually nice to see her two-on-one while I chopped carrots and put olives in a bowl.

A couple brought a juicer and stuff to juice.  I had the most delicious glass of apple juice I had ever tasted.  I also had some sips of a delicious lemony gingery elixir. 

People came and went--at one point a couple arrived with three of their children.  They were dressed up and seemed serious.  One curious girl found my stash of FUN IS FREE, my quote zine, and we passed them around for everyone to read.  Friends laughed at my silly quotes.

Because people came so early, I didn't have the chance to clean up as much as I wanted to beforehand.  Oh well.

My hearing is tomorrow morning, and lots of people are praying for me or sending good vibes.  It starts at 9, if you would like to pray too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home