dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 30, 2015

what weekends are all about

This morning we served then attended two meetings.  The first meeting was short, second meeting long.  I ate graham crackers.  They were light and good.

"Aren't graham crackers supposed to be kind of like eating cardboard?" I asked earlier.

Ming's making coffee.  Later there's a poetry reading of someone who was a drone pilot.  I don't feel up to hearing about killing people and will disappoint my friends.  I have not felt like myself for a few days.  I'm not strong.

Then is the Kathleen Hanna movie that I am skeptical about.  Skeptical that it's actually happening.

Then's a party in the evening.  Too much stuff.  But I guess that's what weekends are all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home