dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, January 01, 2016

blintzes

My year so far has been highly unusual. We left my parents early then went to Griffith Park in LA. There we survived the bathroom and enjoyed trees and birds. 

Then we were supposed to meet friends at a vegan breakfast place in the fashion district. But it was closed for the holiday. We ended up eating at Carl's Jr which was strange but nothing else was open. 

Then we drove back to Griffith Park and sat under a tree playing with twigs and talking. I told them about pigeon milk. 

Now we're on our way back to Las Vegas. Today has been like a pleasant dream. 

In my actual dream I was making blintzes but they were in a pan like enchiladas all packed in. I was making them for breakfast for the Sacred Peace Walk. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home