dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, January 22, 2016

Krishna

A sun came.  I assume it's the same sun as usual.  Ming is serving and should be home soon.  This morning I created a facebook event for next month's peace vigil at Creech Air Force Base.

Also yesterday we went to the 99 cent store and looked around a lot, as if we were studying the 99 cent store to write a paper on it.  I got a glass dish to put a candle in, that red candle.  I got a pretty hair thing.  Some nutter butters.

Today will be low key, I predict.  I want to get some matcha candy at the farmers market.  Ming has a conference call at 3.

Last night we and Peacemaker Boy went out to dinner--Curry Leaf, an Indian food place.  It was fun.  I liked when we first walked in and it smelled like yummy incense in there and a song was playing about Krishna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home