dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 25, 2016

I'm back

Sorry, readers, for my absence.  It's the last day of the Sacred Peace Walk, and we are home, not out with the walkers, not getting arrested at the Test Site.  Ming is sick--he caught a nasty cough and has a cold.  So we are skipping the last day.  Others brought breakfast and lunch foods out to the walkers.

I feel a little bit sad not to be out there with them.  I feel a bit defeated.  But we helped a lot.  We did an incredible job with the invaluable help of our friends C and KR.  Their help was amazing.

Also in the news, we got a donation of some instant oatmeal packets, the creamy kind!  I just had two peaches and cream ones.  It was a delicious nostalgic experience.  We had that kind when I was a kid.

My self-care slipped by the wayside a lot, these past few days, and I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home