dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

birch

Ming says I should blog that it's frickin' hot.  It's not even that hot yet and it's already hot.  The swamp coolers aren't functional yet.

Do you know how swamp coolers work?  There's a pad made of birch that has to stay wet.  Air is forced.  They work pretty well up to 90-something.  I think you need new birch pad every year.  So he has to get up on the roof.

What size is it?  You have to buy it in a roll.  You cut it yourself.

There was some facebook drama.  I decided not to say anything.  Jackassery occurred, but I don't want to step into the debate because my community is at stake.  Strong feelings, youngness, black & white thinking.  Name calling.  Finger pointing.  Taking things personally.  I hate facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home