dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, July 31, 2016

hydrological

Ming's taking a long walk to a drainage ditch.  He wanted me to put a link to a map here but I don't know how.

We ran to the store for bell peppers and pasilla chiles for Mom, for the breakfast she made us.  Good potatoes.

We wondered if WinCo and FoodMaxx were the same so I looked it up and they're not.  But they have a similar feel.

I got upset yesterday to learn that it costs $45 per adult to visit Lotusland, a botanic garden in Montecito.  I think it's criminal.  They're a nonprofit yet only rich people can afford to go there.  I don't know how they can live with themselves.  It makes me sick how I want to go so badly but can't.  Ming and I are both on disability.

There's a picture on their website of three rich thin white women with bleach blond hair among the cacti.  Two are wearing big sunglasses.  It was too perfect.

Then I had a dream about trying to break into a botanic garden.

Then I had an apocalyptic dream about an alien illness and waiting to die.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home