dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 11, 2016

carrot soup imagined

Today we have three things--a Food Not Bombs serving, a church thing, and a housewarming party.  Ming said he'd help make carrot soup for the party.  I hate carrot soup and don't know if I can make something delicious for other people if I hate it.  But I can try.

The church thing always makes me feel like the freak of the world because I don't like to talk at it.  And I don't want to bring Ming down.  I'm afraid my not talking makes people feel uncomfortable.  Sometimes I think I should stop going because I'm just too weird.  That's sad.

Yesterday we went to Haven Craft and bought some supermoon super blessed Sekhmet anointing oil to support the temple.  I thought an ounce was a tiny little amount, but it's much bigger than I imagined, and I don't know what to do with it.  I just don't anoint things much.

I want to read books more.  I want to write more.  I already write a lot though.  There are only so many hours.  I slept too much last night on accident.  Ming went to the Standing rock fundraiser without me, which I'm glad about.

"Did you put the fun in fundraiser?" I asked Ming this morning.  He told me he ate some fry bread plain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home