dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 02, 2017

tree need

Yesterday's party exhausted me.  A friend called our attendance a "hit and run" though we stayed an hr and 20 minutes.  I played part of a game, ate some food, worked on a puzzle.  I was doing the sansevieria and some calla lilies.  They were pretty.

I feel sad.  I have a bouquet of reasons.  It's windy today.  I want to be among trees, but we have trees in the courtyard.  Maybe breakfast will help.

1 Comments:

  • At January 02, 2017 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    Sorry the party was exhausting for you.

    Sorry you are feeling sad.

    I think we should go today up to the mountain pass area that goes towards Pahrump. There I think we will find conifer trees. That or I hope a trip to Red Rock where yucca and joshua trees could or will work for you today for your tree experience.

    I am glad you are having breakfast.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home