dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

fruit fest

I've got this big ole chomebook.  I like it, but it's big.  I'm at our favorite cafe with Ming.  I ordered some pasta.  Ming ordered coffee and has a day-old croissant.

We went on a wild goose chase looking for a Pismo farmers market that didn't exist.  Damn it.

But we went to the wonderful strawberry stand.  We bought strawberries and apricots and blackberries and peaches and snap peas.

There was a marine layer.  I liked the chill.  It reminded me of my youth.

We got some sugarfree chocolates too.  Someone in the shop was being trained.  "Temperature is very important," the trainer said.

I feel healthy and well again though we didn't walk or dance yet today.  A worker just handed me my pasta.  I feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home