dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

dog happy

Yesterday we roasted potatoes, carrots, and golden beets.

Today Mom and I sat in the sun.  I'm eating Taco Works chips, a local delicacy.

Tomorrow we return home to Las Vegas.  We have appointments, meetings.  We need to pick up meds.  We'll see community.

Lola is still here.  My brother is picking her up tomorrow.

It smells like swiffer in here, which smells sort of like glass cleaner.

In Lompoc at the farmer market, a worker said, "Have a nice fourth of July."

I didn't reply.  "You doing anything for fourth of July?" she asked.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel," I said.  Just kidding.  I said, "We're trying to keep the dog happy."

"Oh, I hear ya," she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home