dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, February 17, 2018

strangely

I made myself a smoothie with strawberries, a banana, and frozen blueberries.

My friend was telling me his pineapple smoothie recipe and I was like, damn, I would burn my mouth so badly on that.  I was excited about how he's going off grid, back to the land, etc.  Going to grow "cash crops" in greenhouses.  You know what that means.  Weed.

And if you have that much weed, you need guns right, to protect your weed?  I don't do guns.

My friends on facebook are talking about guns a lot.  How shooters shoot because of their anger, not their crazy.

Speaking of crazy, we have a radical mental health collective meeting this evening.

Today is passing strangely.  Ming's at the movies.  R walked into our house without knocking because he thought no one was home, I guess, because the van is gone.  He was looking for mats.

I'd like a sweet potato with garlic tahini sauce.  Unfortunately I don't think there are any sweet potatoes on our property.  Plenty of oranges though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home