dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

adventures with A

Yesterday I picked A up from work at the Hilton.  He moves around, massaging people different hotels.  While I waited for him, I sang some holy songs and read Being-In-Dreaming, the book I most like right now, of all the books I'm reading.

Then we went to Saver's.  I thought about buying a food dehydrator that looked unused for $20.  We are not canners and need some way to save our surpluses, garden-wise.  But we don't really have $20 right now.

A bought books, clothes, a beautiful lamp.

Then Ming called--his class was over early.  So we picked him up and stopped by Smith's for dinner ingredients.  We ended up making salad, soy sausage, bagels, broccoli, avocado...  It was good!  I was the sausage master.  I paid with my foodstamps.

We ended up leaving A's not till 11pm.  And I didn't get read to, but we have high hopes for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home