dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, June 23, 2018

fixed a flat

Monday I was playing A's guitar.  I'm working on "Two-Headed Boy." Guitar feels great.  R said he'd help me buy one.  I mean he'll go with me to make sure it's good.

So, we journeyed.  The kirtan concert on Mt Tam was magical.  So was seeing Swami.  So was A getting to swim in a river for the first time.  It was the yuba river.

Then on our way home we got a flat tire in Tonopah at 1 am.  We ended up sleeping at a gas station for a few hours, waiting for the tire shop to open and fix our flat.

We tried spray latex Fix-a-Flat but it didn't work. 

Overall the trip was quite happy.  Yesterday afternoon we got home and I napped and felt anxious and unwell.  This morning I was up at 5:30 to serve the hungry, which was mostly great, and we had two meetings.

Came home and made breakfast.  Now I have a bottle of ginger turmeric kombucha and feel sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home