dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

cabin day

Yesterday at the cabin I taught myself the chords for "The Book of Love" by the Magnetic Fields on R's guitar.  I already knew the words.  We were on Mt Charleston, up at the cabin.  No one hiked.  The birthday boy G napped on the couch.  We had a BBQ.  I ate a veggie burger, pasta salad, corn on the cob, fruits, cheesecake, and birthday cake.  Anyway, it was a great day.

Just now I had a leftover pupusa and some spinach salad with walnuts for lunch after sleeping the morning away.  Waking up every so often to txt.

Last night we were up late watching a movie with A at the tv of the house we were housesitting.  Too much shooting but nice animation.  I never swam.

Our car is in the shop.  I think it may or may not be fixed after they weld this plate beside the transmission.  God I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home