dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, July 20, 2018

progress

I'm getting better.  This morning we're having a thank you note party at 10.  And there's political prisoner letter writing night at 6.  Someone needs to make the handout.  I'm tired.

Yesterday my therapist asked if there's any self-care that requires no effort that could help me.  She suggested listening to a certain type of music, for example.  I've felt weird about music lately.  Like it's work.

There's this wellness center I want to start going to when my cold is gone.  They have yoga and groups.  It's not free but might be worth it.

I need to redeclare my moratorium on buying books.  It's getting out of hand.  I only buy books that the library lacks.  But it's still a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home