dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, August 12, 2018

sacrament

Last night the power was out so it was hard to sleep.  Ming made the bed in the Rice Room and I slept there for an hour, with the window wide open.

He brought in the tree collard because of strong winds, and I was worried the mantis would explore the kitchen and have babies.  Luckily, that didn't happen.

This morning he helped harvest grapes again and got a bottle of 2015 wine for his work.  Supposedly the wine isn't very good.  Seeing as we don't drink, we're trying to figure out what to do with it.  Thought we might give it to the Worker as sacrament.

I need to stop going on facebook.  Someone help me.

Ming cleaned out the tea cabinet only he never finished so there's a bunch of tea out on this table in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home