dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 30, 2018

heat exhaustion

Yesterday I got heat exhaustion.  It was a terrible feeling.  Got a ride home and it took so long for me to cool down.  I was afraid. 

Also had the worst headache.  I got woozy and weird.  I started talking to myself, giving myself instructions and encouragement.

Drank most of a cold ginger ale, took two advil, and went to sleep with a fan blowing on me.  Woke up cold some time later and put the covers on.

Then Ming came home and woke me up.  I thought I felt better and considered going out to Radical Mental Health with him.  Then I ate something and felt horrible again.

So it's been up and down.  Trying to keep drinking water.  I learned something anyway.  Never do that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home