dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 12, 2018

an idea

I feel like things are good.  Things are on track.  My projects, I mean. 

Nevada Desert Experience is going okay, and the Las Vegas Catholic Worker too.  The Las Vegas Radical Mental Health Collective has a meeting on Sunday evening, and I know some people who are coming.

Our political prisoner letter writing group seems defunct, but maybe we'll start up again.

I was thinking of getting a job.  I was thinking of seeing how much I could work and keep my SSI and health insurance.  I could pay off the credit card debt.

Also was thinking of going back to school to become an ESL teacher.  I don't know if I'd need another Master's Degree or what. 

No, I don't really want to go back to school.  It was just an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home