dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

boycott everything

This morning at therapy, I talked so much.  I almost think I said too much.  It's like I was trying to win a talking competition.  And I won.

Then we went to Trader Joe's for ice cream, a tea place for boba, and Sprouts for a toothbrush.  They have this nice kind of toothbrush that doesn't make me gag.  About half the things at Sprouts were on sale and I was walking around looking at everything except the meat and alcohol.

That's how Ming got late to hospitality day lunch.  When he didn't show, they mixed the vegetarian food with the meat food.  How strange.

This morning I joined swap-bot and I'm not sure I belong.  There's a group for zinesters, but you can't join unless you have a certain rating, and I don't have a rating yet.

I kind of want to go to our storage unit and get all my postcards and dissolve my collection.

I kind of want to take a nap.

In the middle of the night, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed from a dream that defies language.

This morning at therapy, I told my therapist that Trump called himself a nationalist in the other day.  She hadn't heard.

I read Amazon is helping ICE?  God I hope that's not true.

When I told my friend I was boycotting Starbux, he said he agreed but wouldn't you kind of have to boycott everything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home