dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 27, 2019

thank you

I got a wonderful missive in the mail, someone looking for a penpal and friend.  She sent me a letter, a list of facts about herself, a bath recipe, some art she made.  Very nice, just the kind of thing I like to receive.  She's quite a bit younger than I am, but that's okay.  She's in Colorado.  We're both INFJs.

By the way, if you were wondering, I'm a 4 on the enneagram.

So much to do!  Ming bought me postcards at the souvenir shop.  I asked for colorful and moons.  He made one glittery mistake.  Otherwise great.

Garlic pizza, zines to bind.  I finally met my friend's baby.  He was even sweeter than I imagined, two months old, making baby noises and baby motions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home