dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 11, 2019

queen Laura-Marie


I bought a chair rated to 500lb.  It's a queen's chair, a throne!  I always sat in a camping chair and thought I'd break it.  But this one is sturdy and wide.

I told my skinny friend R, he could sit on my lap, and the chair would be fine.  That I could be Santa.  Ho ho ho.

Last night was the party, the two year anniversary of the radical mental health collective.  We had good music.  My friend gave me a feather.  I was dancing.

Today I have a hangover.  Too bad I don't drink.  A social hangover, I guess.


Toward the end of the party, I told a story about how it's okay to lose your dream, because there will always be more dreams.  And that we can live many lives, in our one life.  It was a hopeful story.

2 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2019 11:58 AM, Anonymous Llama drama said…

    Hi LM I love you! You are looking good. I like the sound of your hopeful story. I am having a bad day. Please send me well wishes.

     
  • At May 12, 2019 2:47 PM, Anonymous Llama drama said…

    Could you tell me the hopeful story?

    L x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home