dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, July 18, 2019

too much is just right


I love cana lilies.  I usually see red ones.  I used to think they were too much.  Now I think too much is just right.  These are gorgeous orange ones by the lotus pond this morning at the Sacramento ashram.


I overdid socialness and need to hide for a week.  Today at a gas station I had a giggle fit.  I laughed until I cried.  I wanted to blog about it.  I told Ming, I'm so sleep deprived that for me, it's always the middle of the night.


Selfie-ing with friends in Fresno.



With relatives in Armona.  Life seems way too fragile.  Death seems like a problem everyone's ignoring.  But I heard it's not a problem, more just the other side of life.  Sure feels like a problem to me.

I realized next time I devise a trip, I need to make an itinerary then cross off half the plans.  Maybe cross off all the plans.  Ming got to see his kids and mom, and that's the most important thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home