dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, November 09, 2019

peace labyrinth

I'm sick with stomach flu--I slept almost all day, yesterday.  I feel uncomfortable.  There's nausea and pain--both come in waves.  And I feel so discouraged and like my life is all wrong.

Guests are here this weekend for Pagan Pride, and Sunday is the baptism.  I ate some breakfast early but didn't eat anything else all day.


I took some pictures at the Catholic Worker.  The labyrinth looked so beautiful in the morning light,


I photographed our courtyard also.  You can see the peace pole.  View from the bench by the back house.

Last time I had stomach flu was at least ten years ago, camping in Yosemite.  That was bad timing.  I was ok, then suddenly barfed on the ground outside our tent.  I might have barfed another time.  But my ex barfed at least 30 times.

Maybe I'll go back to bed.  I feel lonely but really bad at being around people.  I have a toy stuffed bunny, but he's really not enough.  But at least I can't pass him a germ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home