dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 23, 2020

almost a triple rainbow

We installed a new Quan Yin yesterday.  How beautiful.  I gave her a kiss.


Also there was a rainbow I was watching brighten and brighten, until I couldn't stand it anymore and went outside to take a picture to show R.  Pretty too.


Wish I could show Mama.  She would have liked that one.

We had a tea party.  That was a great idea.  I made delicious vegan dal, rice to go with it, fruit salad with strawberries, too many sandwiches.

I found out Ming didn't know the purpose of a teapot.  I think he learned it, though.

Life is full of emotions.  I want hundreds of hugs--they seem the main comfort.  I guess being understood and known also.  But I feel like such a mammal right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home